Looking for .NET Developer in Domain Product Team
Domain Product team develops and supports a part of the system that manages a full lifecycle of domains. It includes UI and APIs for end users to register, transfer and renew domains, manage domain contacts as well as different admin tools for the support team related to the domain functionality.
APIs are built using microsevice architecture. The development team is solely responsible for system architecture definition, development, release and support.
Sound good? Great. Read on!
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of .NET, C#, experience with .NET 4.0/4.5
- Skills in relational databases, experience with MSSQL / MySql 2+ years
- Experience with EntityFramework
- Working experience with GIT
- Solid understanding of OOP / OOD
- Understanding of CI / CD
- Understanding and practice with unit/integration testing
- Understanding of NuGet packaging
- Competent use of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Analytical skills, interpersonal skills
Will be an Advantage:
- Experience with .Net Core 2.0
- Understanding of Semantic Versioning
- Any queuing system (RabbitMq, ZeroMq, Redis etc)
- Experience of working in scrum team
- Any open source pet project or participation in open source is also a big plus
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Teamcity/Jenkins and Vault
- High & competitive salary
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Opportunity to influence software development process, to be the owner of the product in your field of expertise
- Opportunity to apply SAFe methodology
- Individual development plans for employees
- Flexible management
- Relocation Bonus when moving from a different city / country
- Full benefits package: paid vacation and sick leave
- Continuous professional development (free internal and external professional trainings)
- Free English classes in the company office
- Free use of the services provided by Namecheap
- Quarterly teambuilding activities
- Coffee, tea, fruits, office lunch delivery
Zone3000 works with Namecheap project (www.namecheap.com).
Namecheap was founded in 2000 on the idea that all people deserve value-priced domains delivered through stellar service. Today, Namecheap is a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over two million customers and nearly five million domains under management — and we’re just getting started.
Our culture is built on the values that we live every day; the way we work, the way we collaborate with our global network of colleagues and the way we relentlessly innovate solutions that meet the emerging needs of our customers.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET