The project has been evolving for several years already, and now is in the phase of re-design for the better user experience and new features adding.
- The basic idea of the project: user can access the "Testing System" remotely by the known URL and operate it through our GUI, which is opened in Chrome browser.
- Team locations: Kyiv (UA), Odessa (UA), Detroit (USA)
- Participating in all aspects of software design and coding
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
- Writing and maintaining code
- Doing the code review
- Working on bug fixes
- Developing unit tests
- Responding to the requests from the team
- Attending and contributing to the team meetings
- Reporting status and progress of the assigned activities
- Learning project specific approaches and technologies
Mandatory Skills Description:
- General knowledge of at least one programming environment e.g Linux or Windows or MacOS
- Basic programming experience
- English level appropriate to understand documentation and to speak at status meetings
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Attention to details
- Understand the GitFlow
- Understand the Front-End Development Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SASS)
- Know the API Communications (Rest API)
- Knowledge of databases
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Ability to understand design-spec (UML)
- Theoretical knowledge of mathematics algorithms
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current