We’re looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our team)
We're looking for a UI/UX designer to join us for project-based work. You are our ideal candidate if you possess a natural artistic eye for detail, a curious mind and out-of-the-box thinking. You understand the differences between UI and UX design.
You will be able to join our young and dynamic team working on exciting, challenging, and far-reaching projects and get the widest support and knowledge-sharing throughout all your career path in our design community. Our design team consists of 15 specialists of different levels. You will be able to make the best design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
As all of our clients speak English, and we need you to understand it and be able to easily communicate on design-related topics.
Possible work locations are from Lviv or Ivano-Frankivsk offices.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience;
- Experience in creating annotated wireframes and user flows;
- In-depth knowledge of user interface patterns for mobile, web, and responsive design;
- Excellent UI design skills;
- Excellent visual design skills (layout, typography, color);
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in design tools: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Superb attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team.
Note: We will only contact candidates who meet vacancy requirements the best.
- Carefully analyze customer’s needs and competition;
- Translate abstract ideas into concepts and wireframes, in collaboration with the customer;
- Use a design approach that puts the user first;
- Pass along your wireframes to the design and development team, and follow-up on further developments with the development team;
- Apply your UI/UX skills to translate complex workflows into simple and great looking interfaces.
- Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
- Informal and friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- English classes with a lot of fun;
- IT CLUSTER membership;
- Cool corporate events, team buildings;
- Thursdays “happy hours”;
- New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
- Library in the office;
- Gym in the office;
- Ping-pong and PS;
- Birthday gifts;
- Attention to every employee.
About Israel IT
Israel IT Hub in Ukraine is the place where innovations, technologies, IT talents, and leading world companies meet to transform cool ideas into successful businesses.
We provide the most innovative and collaborative environment for development, engagement, and extended professional growth. Our people are talented specialists and our company contributes to the personal and career growth of each specialist.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021