It is a unique solution that helps financial institutions fill the gap between cost-effective, self-care internet/mobile banking and branches that are rich in advice and effective in terms of conversion rate.
This is the first platform with built-in support for a sales and operational rocesses, including cross-selling/up-selling through the presentation of personalized offers and the possibility of problem-free handling of many issues during a ingle video session, with the option of transferring the customer to specialists/experts in the requested areas.
• Deep knowledge of C# & .NET / .NET Core frameworks
• Over 1 years of experience in creating cloud solutions in Azure technology in the field of automation and integration with cloud services
• Good knowledge of Azure Stack, including: Service Bus, Event Hub, APP Services, Storage account, Azure CLI
• Experience in administering cloud platforms (Docker) and their frameworks (Kubernetes)
• Experience with modern software engineering technologies & practices: DevOps, automated testing, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, Platform as a Service
• Experience with continuous integration processes (Azure pipelines, Azure Devops)
• Experience in designing microservices architecture
• Experience in creating REST services
• Experience in implementing unit tests and integration tests
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies: prototyping, refining requirements, estimating, etc.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
Nice to have:
• Experience of using: Entity Framework, ReSharper, Git, JIRA
• Design, development and delivery new cloud-based product solutions (LiveBank)
• Participation in high-level architecture and design activities for the product (LiveBank) which have international aspiration
• Initiative to come up with your own solutions, ideas, and improvements
• Active participation in all SCRUM events, e.g., the sprint planning session, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team
• Peer-to-peer code reviews
• Continuously learning new things and eagerly sharing knowledge with others
Diceus provides technology consulting, digital transformation and software development services for enterprises since 2011.
We effectively combine our deep industry expertise in Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Government, Robotics, Green Energy and Aerospace with standards-driven and proven SDLC process to deliver enterprise-grade solutions which help leading organizations from Europe, North America, UK and the Middle East to build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
We don’t simply code, we deliver robust software solutions that respond to today’s requirements and trends of tomorrow. We offer expertise, share risks and opt for long-term relationships that last 2+ years on the average.
Diceus is rapidly growing, so we’re expanding developers’ teams for current and new projects. You can join a project to prove yourself and gain new expertise in front and backend development. Our partners give us the freedom to create software from scratch. Each team player is welcome to think and dream big to deliver innovative solutions.
Diceus is the right place to grow your managerial expertise. Each newcomer has a personal mentor that will help you grow with the company. You can become a mentor for the team as well.
We are flexible in our schedule and loyal to work from home, but we stick to an eight-hour working day from 9 am to 6 pm or from 10 am to 7 pm. We have days off on all national holidays, invite teachers to conduct corporate English courses to make it easy to communicate with the customers, and we cheer on championships for our football team after work.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021