As a remote Middle / Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for experienced, communicative, motivated, self-organized, confident, result-oriented, and proactive Middle/Senior Java Developers, open for new ideas. You will work in an interesting mid-sized project for an enterprise-level company, in close cooperation with the customer’s team.
The list of customers includes widely-known companies, and the projects require a wide spectrum of skills and impressive technology stack. The challenge they give inspires continuous professional growth and pays back with one of the best rewards - the possibility to see the results of your work. Projects we offer might vary in technologies and requirements but are united with a goal – to help accomplish a company’s mission.
Intensive and never-boring project work gives more opportunities, variety, and more support to your career.
You will become a part of a friendly team of professionals, who work with new technologies and are ready to share solid expertise in most dynamic areas in the world of business software. Every project member makes a difference.
The project integrates both back-end and Java web development based on the modern technology stack, providing remarkable opportunities for career growth supported by EPAM Career Development Program and Java Competence Center.
- Development of new features and modules;
- Integration with external systems;
- TDD, unit and integration testing, delivering high-quality results;
- Software design, investigating technical solutions;
- Reviewing project documentation, analyzing requirements;
- Regular communication with customer, participating in status and planning meetings, demos;
- Close collaboration with developers, architects, BA and QA, participating in code reviews, team work, helping colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience in Java development;
- Java Core;
- JEE stack: Servlet API, JDBC;
- Databases: good understanding of SQL, experience with Oracle/MS SQL Server/MySQL;
- Good communication skill;
- Software design concepts and patterns;
- Knowledge and experience of full development lifecycle;
- Continuous integration and delivery principles;
- Good spoken and written English level.
Nice to have:
- Hibernate or JPA;
- Web-services (SOAP, REST);
- Big Data solutions concepts;
- Distributed caches, NoSQL databases;
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban).
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work;
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni