With or without experience. We are looking for a business development representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you have to be passionate about technology and software. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
!!! If you have no experience but you desire to start your career in sales or you are just looking for your next step within a young, energetic, and fun environment, apply!!!
What you will do:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact net-new potential clients and leads (emails, direct dials, etc.)
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Experience as Sales Executive or similar role (history of success in a sales or marketing role preferred)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (e.g. cold calls)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasive ability with the capacity to professionally and clearly articulate value proposition over phone and email.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and comfort with creating prospecting videos is a must
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and fun — «Can do» attitude
- Good level of English C1- C2
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Self-motivated with an ability to self-manage and work remotely in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Flexible schedule
- Bonuses for each additional qualified appointment
Verenia is a complete omnichannel sales acceleration and productivity suite offering front office CPQ and e-commerce solutions. Businesses around the world in manufacturing, wholesale, retail, marketing, software, and service have implemented Verenia CPQ, which integrates seamlessly with multiple CRM and ERP platforms. NetSuite users have placed their trust in Verenia for NetSuite, as it is the only CPQ software that is 100% native to NetSuite.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 July 2021