Our client is a Danish startup and an Ocean tech company. Their vision is to empower divers across the globe to help reverse the steep decline of life beneath the surface. Dive by dive.
Team size: in Ukraine we are creating team and looking for 2 Developers at client side they have around 10 developers.
• 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
• 2-nd stage: technical interview with a CTO (around 1 hour).
Our client growing rapidly and looking for a new kick-ass developer with a getting-things-done attitude. They strive to have an open and relaxed work mentality in a flat and young organization. They are all very dedicated and passionate about what they do and consider their jobs as a hobby.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will mainly be working with our client React code base. A large part of the job is making sure you are deliver a high quality and intuitive user experience that works in a wide range of browsers and devices.
• 4+ years of experience in Front-end development;
• 2+ years of experience building user-friendly interfaces;
• Experience working with React stack;
• A flair for design and interfaces which looks good;
• Focus on quality and doing things right;
• Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
• You can handle the typical developer tools and uses the latest technologies;
• Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
• Good written and spoken communications in English.
As a plus:
• To be familiar or to have an experience with GraphQL;
• To be familiar or to have an experience with Relay.
• You will mainly be working with React code base;
• Deliver a high quality and intuitive user experience that works in a wide range of browsers and devices;
• You’ll also be responsible for moving your own code into production;
• Work with minimal overhead and bureaucracy, as clients wants to ensure independence and that decision power stays within team/teams.
• Participation in discussions and decision-making during the development process;
• Have a lot of influence on how you work, and deliver new features and functionality;
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Direct communication with a client, who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Work with the skilled team;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Livatek is a Danish company that provides unfair advantage in business to technology
companies in Nordic and Central Europe. The unfair advantage comes from access
to a team of professionals that allows clients to deliver software products
faster and in the best quality.
Working at Livatek gives you the opportunity to challenge your professional skills in an
international environment, adding value to ambitious client products. You will be able
to realize your ideas, apply your hard skills, improve your soft skills in direct
communication with clients.
In everyday work, you will experience genuine Danish culture filled with hygge
moments like Friday breakfasts, beer brewing, celebrating Christmas eve etc.
We are a place of greater opportunity for individuals and companies with whom we
work. And, we are happy, if we every day can leave the world a slightly better place.
We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with colleagues and
clients. We seek people who share our core values:
• Getting RESULTS matters
• CHANGE starts with ourselves
• We treat others with HONESTY and RESPECT
• We are CURIOUS learners
• We CARE about the world around us
Join us to grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• A friendly, democratic and transparent working environment
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas
• Competitive salary that is paid on time
• Convenient office location — 5 min from Demiivska station
• Separate cozy room for each client team
• Flexible working hours with NO unpaid overtime
• International business trips to work on client side
• Regular performance reviews with individual professional development plan
• Support in getting professional Certifications
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested
• Fully paid English classes in small groups (from top business English school)
Other nice stuff
• Health and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick-leave
• Public holidays
• Hygge events and parties ☺
• No BS
Work in a European company while staying close to your family :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021