We are looking for an experienced Middle Java Software Engineer with 2,5+ years of experience.
The project will deliver news content and application functionality for the evolving product suite. The Newsroom application will require enhancements to support the project objectives – the resources will work with senior team members to meet an aggressive schedule of deliverables.
The project is aimed to build multitenant solution from the existing applications, which includes redesign of existing system and writing new services.
- AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, RDS, API Gateway, Route53, CodeDeploy);
- Spring Core, SpringBoot;
- Java 8;
- Spring Core;
- AWS (EC2, S3, SQS);
- 2,5+ years of Java, with at least 1 year of Java 8;
- Linux shell scripts.
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience designing and coding Restful Web Services;
- Knowledge of building low latency delivery systems;
- Experience with Continuous Integration Environments, such as Jenkins, and automated deployment tools;
- Experience with source control, such as GIT.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis.
- Full-time remote work.
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library).
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021