Things are happening at Beetroot! We’re growing steadily, and are looking for an ambitious Front-end developer (React.js) to join our team on behalf of an exciting client in Sweden.
Our client makes a product for businesses to manage, analyze, and have a dialogue with their customers on social media. Their customers are some of the largest brands on social media in Sweden. They also work with some of the biggest companies in Sweden like national banks, telecommunication companies, airlines, and supermarket chains. Your role is to take part in the development of new versions and features of the platform.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong ES6 skills;
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with Redux or Flux;
- CSS (SAAS/SCSS);
- Good level of English (both spoken and written);
- You love borsch!
- Knowledge of web sockets and understanding the performance limitations.
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s talk some more about us!
We’re a Swedish-Ukranian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. Being an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with start-up seedlings, through to huge oak trees. In essence, we’re the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 300 team members, Beetroot is a family – we’re a tightly knit bunch who love spending time together. We want to provide a homely working environment that’s packed full of trust, equality and steaming bowls of borsch!
Oh, and we give great perks. Which means…
- Work with our minimum hierarchy, family-feel team in a cozy, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical top-up and social benefits
- Team building activities like ski trips, Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights... and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
What are you waiting for? Shoot us over your CV in English!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 July 2021