Axiom Connected is looking for a professional who will be involved into our new project — easy to use, transparent and safe platform created to assist consumers with selling or buying a vehicle.
Join us and you'll never be bored!
You are comfortable using git (we use Tortoise Git on windows, but any git will do).
• You are great with C# and Entity Framework - and know some tricks in SQL to keep EF executing fast.
• You've worked with Micro Services before and have worked in an environment using CQRS and/or DDD
design patterns for micro services.
• You have experience doing code reviews in a medium size (~10) or greater team.
• You are comfortable prototyping changes or exploring options as part of the design process.
• You have experience with security testing in the past.
• It's a plus if you have experience with Elasticsearch.
• It's a plus if you have also some React experience and can complete small front-end changes to existing
• Big plus if you have an extensive understanding of CQRS and/or DDD patterns - enough so that you can
help train others on its goals, and to help keep new changes from deviating from it.
• Big plus if you have experience with Kubernetes, Docker, AWS.
T-SQL – any flavour
Backend Web Development:
Other Relevant Information:
AWS - Kubernetes, S3, EC2, RDS, ElastiCache
We are automotive industry experts, building enterprise-level tech solutions that are reshaping the future of warranty and beyond.
Job posted on
2 September 2021