The client is a corporation with locations in Palo Alto, Vienna, London, Singapur, etc. This is the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space.
They use the power of AI, biometrics, machine learning and certified liveness detection to help rapidly convert more customers, stop fraudsters from infiltrating the online ecosystem and get in compliance with KYC/AML.
Customers, users, patients, employees … whoever the “X” is in the business, the KYX Platform delivers the assurance you need to know, then trust.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Swift and 1+ years of experience in Objective-C / C++;
- Strong understanding of software design patterns as well as iOS specifics;
- Capable of working on large scale projects;
- Experience with AVFoundation, Vision and/or ARKit;
- Effective communication skills in English (B2+);
- Track record of developing SDKs/Frameworks;
- Experience with Cross-platform frameworks a plus (React Native, Flutter, Cordova, Xamarin).
- You’ll be responsible for the further development of our core products (native iOS SDK, cross-platform deliveries, …);
- Participate in resolving issues together with our customers;
- Guide the whole software development process end-2-end - from idea creation until the final product;
- Collaborate with the whole R&D team to build features that matter;
- Take part in product discovery sessions to ensure high quality deliverables.
Hiring process with the client:
1. An initial interview (15-30 min) - introduction, checking soft skills;
2. A coding test - 2-3 hours;
3. A technical interview (60 min) - final technical meeting.
About Serious Software UK
Since 2015, Serious Software helps US-based startups and companies to build and extend development teams for designing and providing high-quality software. Our outstaff model constructs a long-standing experience and ensures friendly, clear on each stage, and long-term cooperation. The remote-based positions give opportunities to stay mobile and save a life balance.
Our Head Office is based in the United Kingdom, teams and partners working in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia.
- flexible working hours without the requirement to cover a client’s time zone fully
- direct communication in English with the team
- be a part of product development with our full support as an outstaff partner
- salary compensation based on the seniority and skills
- individual career program
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021