Our customer is a multinational consulting, software services, and operations company that is singularly focused on the telecom/DSP industry. Cutting-edge team that delivers the best customer solutions in the media sector - hey digitalise telecom companies around the world.
Cutting-edge team that delivers the best customer solutions in the media sector. They digitalise telecom companies around the world and provide various solutions for their clients.
You'll join a high skilled team of 50+ engineers, developing web-applications from scratch for the largest mobile operators.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Angular services development
• Expertise in Angular 6 and above
• Recent practical software development experience, including design, program build, testing/debugging, and implementation of multi-user business applications
• Recent knowledge and experience developing in Object-Oriented models
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of CSS pre-processors such as LeSS (or SaSS)
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
• Good understanding of NgRx / RxJs / State management concepts
• Expertise in understanding UI Frameworks likes Material Design, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
• Upper-Intermediate English and better
• You will be responsible for developing, configuring, and maintaining Front-end sites, apps & portals, including single-page web applications and backend services and their integration with other platforms.
• You will liaise with product owners, designers, and architects to clarify requirements and advise on the design and direction of new products and features.
• You will Produce front-end code and visual comps to create a polished and highly functional user interface with a focus on usability and simplicity of design
• You are the go-to person in the team if it comes to complex code challenges.
• You will offer technical expertise within a collaborative application development environment, thus contributing to feasible and cost-effective system solutions.
• You will provide impact analysis on current systems and assess the changes required.
• You will develop according to the agreed coding standards and architecture.
• You agree that following agreed standards are better than using short-cuts.
• You will estimate the timescale of programming and associated development activity.
• You will maintain all source code related to software development activities under standard version control and configuration management processes.
• You will ensure that all work follows approved methods and standards and conforms to agreed quality, including automated unit & integration testing and technical documentation.
• You will undertake a peer code review.
• You will resolve any defects found as a result of testing.
• You will participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning, and demand forecasting
• You will work Multi-functionally as part of the wider technical team to ensure interoperability with other developments and provide the assistance needed by others in the team.
• You will contribute to the development of methods and standards.
Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
Full-Time job (remotely)
Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses, regular parties
Good working environment
Great team spirit
If you have a desire to build from the ground up, be on the cutting edge of technology not just in theory, but in practice and work in a cultural environment this would be a great opportunity for you.
NCube is an English outstaffing and outsourcing company with a development office in Kyiv.
Working directly with a teams of professionals from England, the United States, Europe and Canada you will certainly be able to improve your knowledge and skills.
Our main value is yours and our professionalism.
We are not a huge corporation that means a minimum of bureaucracy and maximum attention. In an atmosphere of creativity and clear management, we will try to make your work as comfortable as interesting.
Let’s rock this world!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021