Pixagon was founded in 2020 by industry veterans, the creators of original FarCry, Crysis, and Warface franchises.
Located in Kyiv, 65 members strong, we are a growing studio with a passion for video games, and a burning desire to surprise the world with our upcoming title!
• Experience in UI/UX Designer position: 2+ years
• Strong understanding of usability design principles
• Strong visual design skills
• Experience knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects)
• Experience creating wireframes and flows in Adobe XD or similar packages
• Good understanding of UI practices in modern AAA FPS games
Will be a plus:
• Experience in UI/UX Designer position in game dev
• Understating of Game Design basics
• Good understating principles of creating cross-platform UI (PC and console)
What we offer:
• Become a part of the most talented and experienced game dev experts in the field;
• Competitive salary;
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
• Corporate English classes;
• Referral program;
• Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
• Lunch compensation
• Create and work on the UI/UX design of new features and screens (Flow, Menus, and HUDs)
• Create working prototypes and documentation
• Create assets and components (icons, frames, windows, popups)
• Work closely with UI/UX Lead, Game designers, artists, and programmers to polish features to high quality
• Participate in the creative process of Game design that includes UI/UX part.
• Improve constantly Game’s UI/UX based on feedback from players
About Pixagon Games
Pixagon was founded in 2020 by industry veterans, the creators of original FarCry, Crysis and Warface franchises. Located in Kiev, 65 members strong, we are a growing studio with passion for video games, and a burning desire to surprise the world with our upcoming title.
If you are not easily scared by ambitious goals, creative risks and ready to pour your heart and soul into making the next big hit — we are eager to meet you!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 May 2021