Hi, I have been working at Civenty for 2 years, during this time I fell in love with the company, and I want to share my feeling with you — our desired Sales Manager.
What is important to know about us:
➢ We have been working in the IT market since 2015. Our 2 core directions are outstaffing and outsourcing. We want to strengthen the latter, and that is why we are looking for you, our dear friend.
➢ Our business orientation: startups, small and medium-sized enterprises in international markets. Priority is the Scandinavian market.
➢ Our expertise: web apps, eCommerce, fintech, information portals.
Our goal is to close at least 7 deals per year for an average check of $20,000. That is why we are looking for your talent, invite you to join us and get your profit from working in a team of professionals.
● deep understanding of what Sales Manager sells — company’s tech. stack, stages of software development;
● ability to qualify leads:
— define the level of potential customer: his experience, expectations, concerns, current issues;
— define the level of project’s idea: stage, team, deadline;
— define the budget;
● knowledge and practice of working with sales tools: questionnaires, CRM ets ;
● strong negotiating skills — excellent in-person, verbal and written communication skills.
● Upper-Intermediate English — must
●1+ year of experience as leadgenerator - will be a plus
● Work with outbound leads from: calls, emails, LinkedIn, messengers.
● Preparing and conducting an interview with a client
● Preparation of bidding presentations, commercial offers, and sales reports
● Preparation of a sales contract
● Preparation of docs for PM and tech dept for the estimation
●The ability to build a sales department according to your own vision with the support of professionals, whose experience is 25 years of successfully closed deals.
●And of course, the standard social package:
➢ An 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable
➢ Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
➢ English courses
➢Cozy office in the center of Dnipro with friendly staff
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current