We’re currently looking for a Angular Developer to join our team.
The client is a data management platform that provides predictive and actionable analytics about websites. It enables businesses to analyze and contextualize their data in ways that increase revenue.
Diib is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
It’s a data management platform that provides predictive and actionable analytics about websites. It enables businesses to analyze and contextualize their data in ways that increase revenue.
It basically combines data from three different sources, Facebook, Google Analytics, and Google My Business to bring you suggestions on how to better your website.
The mission is to make internet marketing more clear for individuals who don’t know anything about it. The product helps small and medium businesses to find new ways to grow with Actionable Analytics, Industry-Based Ranking, and Custom Learning Tracks. The product is AI for SEO and other internet marketing aspects.
We’re looking for someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What you will do
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Collaborate with other team members (PM, Architect, Designer, Sr Front-End and PHP Engineers) and stakeholders
* Review designs created by web designer; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
* Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
* Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
* Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
* Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
Who you are
* 3+ years of experience in a front end development role
* 1+ years of experience with Angular
* Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
* Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Understanding of SEO principles is a plus
* Ability to interpret and implement web designs
* Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
* Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
* Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
* You understand what is UX, and can argue regarding it, know best practices
* You curious and proactive person
* You know how the whole solution works, not just front-end
* Your English is enough to talk not just about the work
Project from technical point of view
* Angular 10
* PHP 7
* Symfony 4
* Amazon EC2, RDS, SQS, Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3, SES
* ELK stack
* Jenkins, Gitlab
* Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
BOOM! Bonus Points
* We care about your opinion not just regarding your main responsibilities
* You can be involved in (if you want) in different domains and roles
* We are going to implement flexible modern practices and making team decisions regarding our approach
Best medical insurance on the market
* Unlimited PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
* Personal laptop (MacBook Pro);
* Trainings, certifications, conferences;
* Private health & dental insurance;
* Remote/coworking work;
* Accounting and legal support required to file taxes.
About TurnKey Labs
Our mission is to reimagine how remote product teams operate in order to help fuel the next global wave of innovation.
TurnKey’s values are simple and apply equally to both TurnKey employees and customers.
Life is short, so we always strive to:
➤ Act with honesty and transparency
➤ Work with people you respect and respect you
➤ Do the right thing in every situation
➤ Put quality above all else
➤ Work on something that matters
Our customers are all product-driven technology companies that are on the cutting edge of their industry. They range from classic Silicon Valley venture capital-funded startups to established companies looking to maintain and accelerate their innovation efforts.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021