On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Node.js Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a Node.js Developer who is passionate about web and product, eager to solve complex problems. We are developing a multi-tenant system that can manage translations of various components of other projects in WalkMe. This system provides a rich UI to our tenants with help of which they can manage translation units themselves or exchange them with a translation agency using any of supported data formats. During the exchange process the user interacts with the system which provides exhaustive feedback of what is going with the data.
- End to end development of features and systems that are used daily by key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast paced environment based on CI/CD
- Practice the most advanced client side techniques available
- Practice with microservices architecture
- 4+ years of experience programming in Typescript, Node JS
- Strong knowledge of unit and automated testing
- String skills in SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with containerized application development
- Strong knowledge of HTTP stack and REST principles
- Good spoken English level
- Proficient soft skills and ability to work in a team
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free lunches every day
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 March 2021