We are working in US multinational investment bank. Our client is building new Equity High-touch platform using React that will replace legacy platform built in various technologies.
We are building a new UI team from scratch in Kiev that will be led by Luxoft Technical lead in London and will drive this project. Team will start small (2 Front-end Devs in Kiev, 1 in London) with plans to expand over the year with various roles (QA, BA, Java\Kotlin, UI Devs)
- Working closely with existing Technical UI lead based in London and new team that will be based in Kiev.
- Develop front-end part of the platform
- Migrate old platform Screens into new Design using React
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS3/Java Script
- 1+ years of experience in React
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to both work within a team and perform individually
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 February 2021