As our first remote senior iOS engineer, you will be given the opportunity to own the end-to-end development of iOS apps, from the first line of code to production.
You will work directly with the founder of the company and occasionally interface with UI/UX designer, and web engineers to execute on the development of new mobile apps. Our ideal candidate for this job must be a self-driven developer who loves solving problems and is quick to learn new technologies / APIs as needed, and can deliver results with minimal oversight.
About the Company:
Enrich people's lives with carefully crafted mobile apps that secures privacy, enhances productivity and makes life more convenient.
Our impact on the worldwide user base is reflected in more than 100,000 positive user reviews and rapidly growing business. Our apps are known for their simplistic design, clean and elegant user experience, and vastly superior functionality.
- Write code in Swift to implement new iOS apps
- Code base maintenance / update to existing iOS apps
- Manage release of new app versions on the app store
- 3-5 years of experience developing iOS applications using Swift / Objective-C
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Experience implementing in-app purchase function in iOS apps (including receipt validation)
- Working knowledge of integrating 3rd party SDKs / frameworks into iOS apps
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (experience working with Cloud Firestore is a plus)
- Knowledge / experience developing Mac OS apps is a big plus
- Compensation: competitive monthly salary + year-end performance bonus
- Annual skill development / learning reimbursement for up to $250
- Company covers your coffee cost while working
- 10 paid vacation days per year + national / religious holidays in local region
- Opportunity to be promoted to leadership positions within 12-18 months with the company
About Make it in Ukraine
We're 'Make it in Ukraine', a marketplace to match world-leading projects with incredible agencies and individuals in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 January 2021