We're looking for high motivated person persistent to catch the results, resistant to rejections, with deep understanding of sales, customer satisfaction, negotiation, lead generation, working with existed base of prospects
- Identifying senior executives from potential customers and introducing ETIYA and its products
- Maintaining relationships across a broad spectrum of potential clients
- Contributing to the increase in the number of qualified opportunities or RFP’s
- Supporting the sales team on follow up meetings to dive more deep into the discussion
- Helping sales team gain momentum in new markets and geographies
- Working depending on KPI's
Required skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced/fluent English (both spoken an written)
- Highly motivated
- Open to rejections
- Good at presenting. Comfortable in front of the audience or camera in terms of presenting ETIYA
- Basic understanding of IT (software development) and telecommunication industry
- Ability to articulate the proposition and messages in a professional way
Will be a plus:
- Experience in first level sales with such companies as Oracle, Apple, IBM
- Call-center/customer support experience
- Knowledge of the telecommunication domain
Etiya is the leading Independent Software Vendor providing comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Catalog and Algorithm-Driven B/OSS, as well as Customer and Social Media Analytics to Communications and Digital Service Providers.
Founded in 2004, Etiya is a fast-growing software company with more than 700 employees worldwide. Our global headquarter is in Amsterdam and we have offices in Silicon Valley, Istanbul, Singapore, Ukraine, Dubai and Montreal.
Etiya enables service providers to deliver a differentiated customer experience. Our full-stack Business and Operations Support System (B/OSS) portfolio can be deployed on-cloud or on-premise. Its latest innovation incorporates autonomous learning, algorithm-based applications in B/OSS.
DOU company page: