We are looking for dedicated, detail oriented, energetic and seasoned security engineers to join our team at Conductor. We are building out our Information Security team to meet the needs of our fast growing company.
Our Engineering Values
● Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
● Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
● Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
● Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
● Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
● Participate in design reviews with product management and feature teams discussions to enhance security best practices during development.
● Provides engineering support for security operations team, service desk and escalation tiers.
● Assist with technical security questionnaires, security policy reviews, configuration standards, third-party audits.
● Deploy and analyze security-related tools and metrics (e.g. intrusion detection, log management, encryption, endpoint protection)
● Participates in problem analysis and incident response and participate in activities required by internal and external audit.
Who You Are:
● 5+ years of working experience working in security engineering (Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA are a plus)
● Experience working in agile environments, and you value collaboration, feedback and look to continually improve yourself and your work.
● Experience with Amazon Web Services
● Familiarity with modern virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
● Working knowledge and understanding of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
● Understanding of current cyber security standards/frameworks; ISO 27001, GDPR, SOC, NIST
● Exposure to security disciplines and in-depth exposure to Incident Response or Detection Engineering.
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 February 2021