One of the largest retail worldwide company that located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions. This solutions include logistic applications used various supply chain methodologies.
- Solution, design and architecture drafting
- Implement new features, MR review for other team members
- Build and ship product artifacts to dev/prod cluster
- Technical mentoring & support for team members
- Strive to engineering excellence in every aspect, implement the best practices
- Refactor existing code, improve test coverage
- Devops responsibilities & knowledge of devops tools
- Technical Interviewing
- Collaborate with PM, BA, EA
- Participate in strategic planning, NFR analysis, risk management
- Axios, fetch
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB)
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with cloud-native applications
- GitLab CI/CD
- Big-O complexity
- Ability to get fast into code and architecture, reverse engineering experience
- Practices: MSA patterns, GoF Patterns, XP, Pragmatic Programmer principles, DDD, Clean Architecture, CQRS & Event Sourcing, TDD, SOLID, GRASP
- Monitoring: Sentry/NewRelic/LogRocket
- Kafka Consumer, Kafka Stream API & KSQL
- Resiliency Patterns, Reliability Concepts, DR strategies
- HashiCorp Terraform
- Unix shells and scripting (bash, sh)
- Java SE 8 / 11,
- Spring 5 / Spring Boot 2
- Logging: Splunk/Kibana
Development and support of complex enterprise solutions for one of the largest retail worldwide companies located in the US.
Supply Chain Quick Returns — Single platform for the whole company to process returns for all business units, supply chain facilities, and store networks.
Fulfillment Platform Console — Web application for managing the fulfillment planning: node configuration, status changes, reporting, etc.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 February 2021