We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team!
• Minimum 5 years of experience in development of .NET applications
• Good knowledge of .NET Core
• Good knowledge of microservice architecture
• Familiarity with Angular 9 (optional)
• Hands-on experience with Azure PaaS / SaaS
• Good knowledge of MongoDB
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environment
• English level: Intermediate
Nice to have:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
• Big data experience: Spark, Databricks, ADLS, Informatica, Scala, Python, and Machine Learning
• Design and implement microservices
• Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility
• Work with large amounts of data
• Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The customer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The platform creates exponential value for clients combining technology and business transformation on a global scale. Our teams will work within the platform and will create resources that will be responsible for:
- requesting, tracking, and collecting data from our clients in a more efficient and automated manner
- slashing the time required to cleanse, validate, and prepare data (for completeness and accuracy) for downstream analysis
- combining professional experience and an immense collection of content with emerging technologies to discover patterns and anomalies in client data to automatically flag issues, identify opportunities, and assist in planning for upcoming needs. The platform launched about year ago and uses only the latest technologies and modern architecture approaches:
- .Net Core 3.1
- Angular 9
- Azure SaaS/PaaS
- Docker, K8s
- Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, and Machine Learning
Project Team: 1 Scrum Master, 1 Business Analyst, 1 UX, 13 Developers, 5 QAs,1 Architect.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• Sports compensation;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021