As an iOS Engineer, you will work on a mobile client. The project involves a large replatforming effort of Chat functionality, and you will be working in a team with other engineers working in parallel on other clients (Android and Web).
This role requires not only a solid foundation of iOS skills and experience, but also the ability to keep the big picture in mind. You will be required to present architectural solutions that will impact how communication functionality is re-built from the ground up, and be involved in decisions that will impact product for years to come.
● Work in a cross-functional team to replatform our Chat functionality.
● Write clean, well-factored UI code. Build & design beautiful and responsive mobile interfaces.
● Collaborate with others on the team to formulate best practices.
● Work closely with your peers on the overall architecture and infrastructure.
● Building and improving our continuous integration processes and automation.
● Strong background in mobile development (min 2 years);
● Strong Swift skills;
● Ability to architect, design and implement long lasting solutions;
● A passion for computer systems and technology.
Will be a plus
● Strong Objective-C skills.
● Experience with messaging protocols, specifically XMPP.
● Experience building real-time messaging systems.
● Experience with Python, Java or other backend languages.
● iOS apps published on the App Store.
● Experience with the Android mobile platform.
● Experience in developing (micro-) services.
Challenging tasks & professional growth;
A friendly experienced team;
Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
Free English classes;
23 business days of paid leave;
Fascinating corporate events;
Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack Software Development Company with vast experience in providing Technology Solutions to companies of all sizes, from startups to global corporations.
Our software engineers have extensive experience in developing complex solutions and customizing the development process.
Techstack services range from fully autonomous, cross-functional teams to individual IT professionals that can seamlessly integrate into project.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021