Daxx is looking for a Senior PHP/WordPress Developer to join the Daxx Client development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, or remote.
Join an international and cross-functional team to build and improve innovative software, like supplier portals, product configurations, and webshops. Enable thousands of companies to digitize their commerce and logistics processes and integrated with their business partners. Contribute to our continuously evolving platforms, which empower our customers to reduce costs, improve quality, access more markets, and develop new business models.
- As a (senior) full-stack PHP developer, you will join our team with members from Spain, Germany, Ukraine, and North Macedonia
- The plugin you will work on does not only enhance WordPress, it provides data to our mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Integrate plugins like WooCommerce, get data from external systems, configure WordPress and develop themes following mockups
- You will be involved in every step of the development process, directly working with customer representatives, eg. project managers
- Maintaining, fixing, improving, refactoring, and migrating the applications and platforms is a vital part of your job
- At least 3 years of professional experience in full-stack web development
- Extensive experience in WordPress customizing and plugin development
- Experience with most common WP plugins, especially WooCommerce
- Experience in customer-driven projects, especially for commerce applications
- Knowledge in responsive design and frameworks like Bootstrap
- Good understanding of business and commerce processes and requirements
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience with UX & UI design and wireframes/mockups
- Experience in Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, Git, and CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge or experience in agile frameworks and methodologies
- Knowledge in .Net frameworks and mobile apps
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021