Converdy, is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create landing pages and conversion flows focused on lead generation and conversion. We facilitate this by providing conversion increasing features, such as quizzes, popup’s, one click upsells and more.
Converdy, is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create landing pages and conversion flows focused on lead generation and conversion. We facilitate this by providing conversion increasing features, such as quizzes, popup’s, one click upsells and more. We value great design, both in terms of code and aesthetic in the user facing product, and prioritize it across every single thing we build at Converdy.
Our engineers collaborate at every step of the development lifecycle, from gathering insights to better understand customer pain-points and architecting solutions to building, testing and iterating.
Our team is looking for an Experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer.
What you’ll do
• Design and implement scalable services in Node.js
• Cross-collaborate with other software engineers and share knowledge
• Take top-to-bottom responsibility for implemented projects
• Have a blast chasing big goals with only exceptional people. We love what we do and we make fun, together
• Advanced experience with Node.js
• Experience with API’s and system integration
• Good familiarity with Git
• Excellent English, both written and spoken (you should be able to clearly articulate your decisions)
Outstanding applicants demonstrate a focus on software total cost of ownership. You grit your teeth over the true maintainability of your code to deliver quality in documentation, performance, monitoring, testing, integration, security, and continuous delivery. Advanced experience with NoSQL ( MongoDB ) database design is also a big plus. While you don’t need to be a designer, we have a strong affinity for clean products. A feeling for aesthetics, in terms of code and design is much appreciated.
Our front-end layer is using Vue and Vuex, if you’re currently working with React that doesn’t have to be a problem if you’re willing to learn and write Vue.
Who we are:
We consider working for a fast-paced early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
• A flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely
• A beautiful office in the vibrant city center of Amsterdam (Keizersgracht 676)
• Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
• Freedom to make large early stage technical decisions
• No office politics and useless meetings
• A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun!
At Converdy, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that building great products is fundamental to fueling our customer's success.
Sounds like you?
To apply, please let us know why you feel you are a fit for this position and send us some experience, for example, URLs from some projects you worked on, a portfolio, Gitup or similar.
We will add this information to our internal Trello board and ask our 2 co-founding core developers to check it thoroughly and decide to schedule a video interview.
We might not be able to answer all individual applicants, but we will seriously dive into each profile and let you know if and when we’d like to schedule a video chat. Because our two co-founding core developers need to focus on our 2.0 Public launch soon, we have decided to keep the first video call short: 20 minutes. And if they’re enthusiastic, more video calls will follow for sure.
Thanks and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The Fastest Way for Marketers To Build Fast Loading Funnels
Job posted on
2 February 2021