Netrix - an award winning design agency is looking for UI/UX designer who will be working on different projects including mobile apps, web apps, websites for USA and European market and will be good team player.
Netrix is a digital agency specializing in Product Design. We help start-ups and medium businesses create better products. 90% of our clients are located in the USA, 10% - Europe.
The Netrix team helps their clients to find better solutions on each stage from start to development and after launch. We incorporate business strategy, design and technology to create useful, fun, and valuable digital products and services.
Also, we are working on our own product - ITG.Digital
We focus on high quality and won different design awards such as: Reddot, Webby, San Francisco Design Week, Awwwards, ADC*UA, Ukrainian Design the Very Best of and others.
UX/UI for web apps, mobile apps, websites.
We are Result and Goal-oriented
Closely collaborate with clients and inside our team
We are looking for a person who:
- Is a team player
- Has strong communication, organizational, and analytical thinking skills
- Speaks English
- Focuses on product goals
- Can present and argument his/her design decision
- Result oriented
- Has a great UI Skills
- Works on the project from scratch starting from defining goals, features, creating user user flows, wireframes and usertesting to creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development and further collaboration to make sure it is implemented right.
Netrix is a digital agency specializing in Product Design.
Every team member at Netrix is different but we all share the same values.
1. We believe in the power of building and sustaining relationships. Though it requires some time and trust, successful engagement begins with transparent communication.
2. Answering the most important question WHY helps us define the right goals. And deep investigation of a subject matter provides us a vision of HOW to solve a problem.
3. Our proactive approach keeps us thinking critically about details. Furthermore, it enables us with opportunities to generate creative ideas for our design solutions.
Our achievements include RedDot, Webby, San Francisco Design Week, Awwwards, ADC*Europe, and national awards.