We are looking for a Software Developer to develop internal monitoring and alerting systems for our high-load real-time production systems.
Your duties will be designing & improving internal monitoring tools, testing in production environments, working closely with Dev, QA and DevOps teams, while also providing rostered on-call support.
Experience with DevOps/SRE and monitoring large scale performance critical applications would be beneficial.
This is a full-time position that can be remote. Our preference is European time zones.
- Develop & maintain monitoring tools
- Automate production testing
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and software issues
- Update, track and resolve technical issues
- Suggest architecture improvements, recommend process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
- Good command of Linux environment
- Clear, logical communicator in English
- Familiar with tools such as Docker, Nginx, Prometheus, Grafana, etc
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience working remotely across multiple time zones
- Front-end programming languages such as HTML/CSS
Good to have:
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Experience with using time series databases
- Understanding of high-level programming languages such as Python, Go
- Understanding of low-level programming languages such as C, C++, Rust
- Contributed to open source projects
We are Binance, the company behind the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange. Over our short 3-year existence, we became one of the most influential companies within the blockchain industry, and we’re looking for new talent to help us grow. Our goal is to bridge the gap between traditional and cryptocurrency finance by creating products and services that increase the global freedom of money and meet the needs of our global user base.
DOU company page: