Our global unit that is developing and providing diverse information solutions for internal use, ranging from complex web based applications to mobile apps maintenance and development of new internal software solutions in a large international Hi-Tech corporation.
Information Solutions and R&D group is a global unit that is developing and providing diverse information solutions for internal use, ranging from complex web based applications to mobile apps. Our tailor-made information systems are vital for the operations of the company, as they streamline the core processes and modernize the work of thousands employees all over Playtech. The up-to-date technology stack includes diverse cutting-edge technologies.
The job includes maintenance and development of new internal software solutions in a large international Hi-Tech corporation. This requires agile development and integration between a large set of new and existing systems, while having daily interaction with internal customers and various technological peers in our global software company.
• B.A./B.Sc. in Computer Science or other relevant
• At least 3 years’ experience in ASP.NET — both server and client side
• At least 3 years’ experience in C#
• At least 3 years’ experience in Entity Framework
• At least 2 years’ experience with MS SQL Server: writing queries, stored procedures
• At least 2 years’ experience with Angular 2 or newer
• Experience with web services, Web API
• Ability to research and to evaluate new technologies and solutions
• Quick learner
• Brings in energy and clarity
• Team player with high level of independence
• High level written and spoken English is a must
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
DOU company page: