BookingPal, a leader in Travel Technology is seeking a confident and capable hands-on Software Architect to help work on our new Travel Technology Platform.
Project: connected with reservations, vacation rentals (6 years)
Client: the USA company
• 5-7 years of architecting and developing Java enterprise web applications, with focus on scalability, performance, and security;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience building high availability, high volume, distributed, scalable, multi-tier, transactional server applications;
• Solid object-oriented design and programming skills with a demonstrated background in successfully creating practical and supportable architectures and products;
• In-depth knowledge of software design concepts and patterns: MVC, GoF design patterns, dependency injection, streaming, etc...
• Strong knowledge of transactional server technologies, including transactions, persistence, fail-over, and data security services;
• Strong experience with frameworks such as Spring, Kafka, MyBatis;
• Experience with REST and SOAP web services;
• Knowledge of web servers such as Apache HTTPD, IIS;
• Knowledge of Java application servers such as Apache Tomcat;
• Experience with relational databases such as MySql, MSSQL;
• Proficient use of SQL;
• Experience using Maven, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins, etc...
•Experience with AWS, Windows, Linux.
• Competitive salary;
• Interesting project and challenging tasks;
• Comfortable work schedule;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Training and development, assistance in obtaining certifications;
• Modern and comfortable office;
• Free English classes.
• Architect and develop a highly reliable, scalable, and secure software platform;
• Provide technical leadership and architectural oversight to the engineering team throughout; the development of the software platform in a complex and distributed environment;
• Develop and maintain architectural and coding standards to ensure quality, security, performance, extensibility of the software developed by the engineering team;
• Work closely with the product management team to develop both functional and non-functional product features requirements and product roadmaps;
• Successfully troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems;
• Identify, resolve and communicate technical issues to all stakeholder;
• Evaluate new technologies, platforms, and tools to address the needs of the on-going innovation and development of the software platform.
Our company is based in Chernivtsi, Ukraine and our team is a carefully selected collective of highly skilled and dedicated specialists who have been working together for more than 12 years to consistently provide totally effective solutions to satisfy each clients needs — whatever their needs may be This familiarity combined with essential and seasoned IT skills has made us a potent force capable...
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.