We’re looking for a talented Tech Lead Java Engineer to join the engineering team that we're building for our client Nordstrom.
• Write clean, maintainable code, perform peer code-reviews
• Be responsible for arch design, writing code, testing, deployment and support of the application
• Partner with team on finding new ways to solve technical and business problems
• Eager to learn new languages and technologies
• Production support activities
- 6+ years with Java
- Basic working experience with Kafka/any stream-based knowledge
- Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3...)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, monitoring/alerting
- Experience with system design, architecture, scaling, and performance testing
- Strong SQL
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spark/Flink
Nordstrom Data Technology is pivotal to the Nordstrom customer experience. As a Senior Engineer, you will own the design and build the next generation of the Nordstrom Analytics Platform and deliver on the strategic vision of Customer-focused features and services to enhance “The Nordstrom Customer Service Excellence”.
A Senior Engineer is a key part of Nordstrom Technology team that applies scientific, mathematical, and social principles to design, build, and maintain technology products, devices, systems, and solutions.
These engineers will be supporting data ingest into the Nordstrom Analytical Platform (NAP) to support our vertical business analytics and KPI development focused on Supply Chain development backlog.
Technologies used on the project: Java, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop cluster, AWS, TeraData, Tableau
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 October 2020