GeoGuard is the global market-leader in the detection of location-based fraud. Working at the bleeding edge of technology, with Silicon Valley’s most famous names as our customers and partners GeoGuard, is seen as the best; and only wants to hire the best.
We are looking for a C++ Developer to join our team in Kharkiv!
As a C++ Developer with GeoGuard, you will develop and maintain GeoGuard products as assigned by the Product Manager. This position contributes to the implementation process of features and solutions and maintains open communication with a team.
The ideal candidate has at least 2+ years’ experience in C++ programming. You have proven experience in cross-platform development, and in using cross-platform libraries such as Boost. You will be able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA and Git. Experience in writing unit tests, TDD and modern C++ is a plus. New code development using new modern C++ IDEs and latest versions of compilers.
You will be able to and enjoy working in small collaborative teams and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in agile development process environments. You are comfortable and able to work under pressure and under tight timelines. You are a fast self-study and are quick in solving tasks.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Research new features, analyze requirements and estimate implementation
- Design software, code reviews, and document solutions; create clean, testable code in C++
- Work closely with QA team to ensure applications continuously delivered with the requested level of quality
- Participate in quality assurance of the software deliveries
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Platform test automation suites
- Follow best practices and processes established by the team
Your skills & qualifications:
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of C++ 14
- Knowledge of C++ 17 is a big plus
- Experience with using professional software development such as Jira and Git
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Work with minimal direction and also enjoy working in a team environment
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely.
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
- Personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
- Medical insurance
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near underground station “Naukova”
- We're always stocked up on snacks and coffee and have free lunches monthly
- Frequent team building events
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. To learn more about us, visit www.geoguard.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
GeoGuard is a leader in geolocation-powered fraud technology used to protect media and payment transactions worldwide.
Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security, and ease of integration. Uniquely tailored to match complex requirements and suited to locate users on any device.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded