Exciting times! We’re ecstatic to work with our awesome, new client based in Stanford, CA in the US. We need a senior full stack developer to help build our dream team!
Do you have an interest in helping develop the recycling industry? If this sounds like something you would love to do, this role may be a fit for you.
Our client is a start-up who is passionate about providing modern software tools for industrial recyclers. Their platform was designed from the ground up, based entirely off the feedback of recyclers. The company’s goal is to help recyclers manage their business on the best platform available.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience with React.js
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Nice level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
Does this describe you?
There is such a thing as being a “true Beetroot”.
We value people who are eager for continual improvement. Someone who desires to be the most caring, professional, and progressive version of yourself. Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. Our hope is that you will be a team player who can accept responsibility for your work, solve problems pragmatically, and remain highly motivated. It is also important to be outgoing, well-organized, and efficient with a strong ability to prioritize.
Now that we’ve covered the basics, let's share more about us!
We are a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building dream teams of developers and designers for companies around the globe. As an emerging company, co-producing with other emerging companies, we work with both start-up businesses and advanced businesses. In essence, we are the cannonball for our client’s success. With over 400 team members, Beetroot fosters a family environment. We are a tightly knit group who loves spending time together. Our desire is to provide a cozy workplace full of trust, equality, and steamy bowls of borsch!
Do you like perks? So do we! We provide:
- A work environment with a minimum level of hierarchy
- Family-like culture in a comfortable, well-equipped office
- Great networking opportunities with international clients
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, medical insurance, and social benefits
- Team building activities: ski trips, Beetroot breakfast, movie nights...and more!
- English lessons with native speakers
- Discounted Beetroot Academy courses
- Annual allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Are you a good fit? Send us your CV in English. We are waiting to hear from you!
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
30 June 2020