Looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join the Dataforest team. If you are looking for a friendly team, a healthy working environment, and a flexible schedule ‒ you have found the right place to send your CV.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- 1+ years of relevant work experience;
- 1+ years of IT sales experience;
- Proactive attitude and high self-organization;
- Strong research skills;
- Experience with Excel/Google Docs.
- Generating and qualifying leads through different sales channels (LinkedIn, Upwork, etc);
- Discovering new ways to get new qualified leads and sales channels;
- Constantly optimizing and keeping up-to-date processes of Lead Generation;
- Sending emails/messages/proposals/follow-ups each day;
- Setting and qualifying new meetings for Executives;
- Looking for common ground between the needs of potential clients and our services.
Optional skills (as a plus):
- Interest and relevant industry knowledge;
- Experience in IT Sales for the US/Western Europe markets;
- Experience with UpWork;
- Experience with LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator;
- Experience with Lead Generation tools for social networks.
- Great networking opportunities with international clients, challenging tasks;
- Building interesting projects from scratch using new technologies;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary fixed in USD;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves, medical insurance;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly working environment with minimal hierarchy;
- Team building activities, corporate events.
DataForest - helps companies use data to drive decisions. We apply Data Science techniques combined with expertise in business automation, large-scale data analysis and advanced software engineering to improve performance outcomes for organizations and create added value to their clients and shareholders.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 March 2023