Hi, we are looking to build a long term relationship with an experienced (3+ years) Front-end Developer to help our client.
Our client is a prefab app builder.
It uses a mix of drag and drop and open source web technologies to offer non-technical and technical products to produce native mobile and web apps.
We believe there's huge benefit in empowering anyone to create apps whether they can code or not.
We primarily work with large organisations as clients.
On the project you will primarily be using HTML, CSS and JS but you will be required to interface with client's JS APIs for database communication.
- 3+ years of applicable experience,
- Experience with jQuery,
- Fluent in English (communication is key for this position),
- Experience building and delivering desktop and mobile applications,
- Enjoy building appealing user interfaces that customers love and crave,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential,
- Empathy for our customers and the problems they face,
- Giving and receiving feedback while working with a team.
- Work directly with our Customer Success team, CEO, dev teams and clients,
- Work in a highly technical team and with an industry leading product,
- Define new solutions, create estimates and manage the build, test and deployment to our cloud platform,
- Use client’s open source JS and REST APIs to deliver new features to customers.
Technologies we use:
- JS & REST APIs
You should apply if you:
- Are matching with the requirements,
- Are willing to use our technologies,
- Are hungry to learn and flexible,
- Have experience and enjoy working within a fast-paced company (start-up),
- Enjoy working in an environment where colleagues thrive on being independent,
- Want a high exposure to large amounts of technology and innovation.
- Competitive salary,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment,
- Flexible work schedule,
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations,
- State holidays,
- Quarterly event,
- English lessons.
After CV screening our recruiter will get in touch and share more details about it.
Upplabs is a software development company with a focus on web and mobile development. We successfully deliver projects for customers from US, EU and AU, including such domains as real estate, healthcare, startups and others.
We specialize in:
- Launching a new web or mobile application for business
- Rebuilding legacy systems
- Creating MVP of product to validate the idea.
About the team
We have been working in the web development sphere for many years, and have dozens of successful projects and satisfied customers from all over the world.
Team cohesion, highly experienced and result oriented employees, innovators in product development, focused on the success, delving deep into the issues and needs of the customer’s business to solve set tasks — these are the values which allow us to be effective in the development of any complex digital products.
Our dev teams tech stack:
• .Net: C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC), ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, WCF, SQL Server, EF, WPF, Unit Tests;
• Node: NodeJs, Express, Loopback, Sails.js, Koa.js;
• Front-end: Html, CSS, Angular, ReactJS, React-Native, JQuery, KnockoutJS, KendoUI;
• Mobile: Xamarin, React-Native, Ionic;
• Cloud: AWS, Azure, Rackspace;
• Development methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall;
• API integrations: Social Media APIs, Location and Map API, Payment/Accounting APIs,
3rd party Web APIs, IoT APIs, Analytics APIs.
DOU company page: