Lviv · $800 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
- test web and mobile; - create test-cases, checklists, and bug reports; - experience with SQL (SQL Developer); - experience in API testing (Postman); - Automation of web applications (Selenium + Java) - beginner.
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Web Testing, Functional testing, Quality Assurance, HTML, SQL, Selenium WebDriver, Automated Testing, Redmine, crossbrowsers-testing, TestRail, API testing, Confluence, Test Design, Postman, Mobile Testing
Kharkiv, Amsterdam, USA, Canada, EU · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Have been working as QA Engineer for more than 10 years now Used to work on projects in different business areas from social and shopping applications to medical projects and insurance domain The latest experience is working for insurance company domain My everyday responsibilities included close cooperation with dev team, product owners team. Regular sprint contained analyzing requirements, creating test, plan test activities depending on business and system priorities. Experience with root cause analize of the defects, making suggestions on improvements in quality assurance process
Manual Testing, Scrum, Jira, Quality Assurance, Requirements analysis, Confluence, Agile, Functional testing, Regression Testing, Postman, Git, Creation of test documentation, Functional, manual testing, Web Testing, Bamboo, Bitbucket
Big experience working in distributed team across many locations. Know a lot about agile methodologies, how to build processes inside the team Have experience in setting up QA processes and introducing best practices. Set up the successful communication between manual test engineers and automation test engineers On-site release support and direct communication with the end-users
- looking for dynamic project with friendly team - looking forward to work with cutting-edge technologies - business trips will be a huge plus Donts - do NOT want to work with mostly documentation testing - no gaming passions - would prefer NOT to test mobile apps
Albany, Lviv, distant position · $1200 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I work in IT sphere for a little over two years. I am a Junior programmer and work in Web Design and Development field for a little over year and a half. I took Web Design and Development classes and working on creating websites. This is what I have a passion to and want to develop my skills to become a true professional. I am a QA specialist as well, participate in all stages of SDLC, work with databases and have intermediate knowledge of VBA. Have been already created several applications in Microsoft Access. Developing my knowledge of SQL and Java. This is a short professional story about myself. Thanks for your time and attention. Sincerely, Khrystyna Rakowsky
I took part in migration of college product from the beginning to the end, programming and QA. I work with other IT professionals inside of the college very closely and I am very helpful. Created several applications that are used by the college I work for. I am an administrator of the help desk for students and help my coworkers with technical issues. I work in Assessment Technology team and my work is valuable by my supervisor and coworkers. Great logical skills and fast learning. Passion to IT, learning programming languages and gaining web design and development skills pretty fast. I am very effective, fast, attentive to details and always provide a high quality work. Those are main skills I am proud of.
I am expecting to work in the growing passionate company with friendly, motivated and goal-oriented people. I want to be helpful for the company I will work for and hopefully I will have a room for sharing my knowledge and experience. I am ready to learn and expand my skills and hope my future employer will provide this opportunity. I want to work for the company that has a specific goal and does everything to achieve it. This reflects myself and I believe I would be a great asset for the company like that. Thank you!
Remote, Khmelnytskiy · $700 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Experience: - Working with Web-based, Desktop and Mobile applications (functional, non-functional, smoke, regression testing). - Test cases design, implementation and support. - Taking an active part in defining the design, UX and product requirements from a QA perspective. - Detection, documentation and tracking the defects (bugs), verification of defect fixes. - Training less experienced QA team members. - Working with bug-tracking systems (Redmine, Mantis, Gitlab). - Working with TestLink. - Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/SQL - Browser dev tools experience - Good knowledge of Photoshop
QA, Tester, Manual Testing , Functional testing, non-functional testing, Ad-hock testing, exploratory testing, Regression Testing, Agile, Web Testing, GUI testing, Quality Assurance, SQL, HTML, CSS, Test Design, Test Execution, Creation of test documentation, Check list, Jira, Scrum, Postman, Cross-browser testing, Knowledge of the life cycle of a bug, Test documentation writing/maintenance, test reports, Test Case Design
Worked as QA team lead (3 teammates).
I'm looking for work as a Manual QA Engineer with the possibility to become Automation QA Engineer in the future. My main aim is to develop proffesionally and become skillful specialist in the QA area.
any city · $4200 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, SQL, Quality Assurance, Jenkins, iOS, Web Testing, Android, Windows, Selenium WebDriver, REST API, QA
I was the first person to arrive on my team at the current employer, and built it from the beginning. This included hiring and developing the procedures.
Hi, I hope you're doing well. My objective is to move forward with test automation skills and leadership skills. My experience in the financial sector as a QA would be a great fit for this role, and I would be happy to relocate to Odessa for the right offer. Best Regards, Phil
Remote work, Ukraine · $1800 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Overall 8+ years of solid experience in QA Testing and QA Management using different types of testing like black box, white box, functional, GUI, system, integration, regression, performance, load, stress • Experience in different types of testing: black box, functional, exploratory, regression, smoke, GUI testing, cross-browser and mobile testing; tested system for recruiting including web dashboard and iPhone app, complicated online system for tracking cargoes with numerous hardware devices, web application for organizing movie production in Los Angeles, worldwide online taxi system, E-commerce platforms, and many other projects for various areas of business. • Analyzed customer’s requirements and specifications including scheduling and estimation for implementing new features, preparing test plans, release notes, product manuals and troubleshooting manuals for clients. Responsible for acceptance testing. • Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC); • Excellent communication skills, quick learner, team player, able to work under minimum control, willing to improve existent and obtain new knowledge and skills.
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Agile, Scrum, SQL, Manual Testing , Postman, Adobe Photoshop, Defect/Bug tracking, Acceptance Testing, Cross-mobile platform testing, Mobile testing, Mobile devices, Creation of test documentation, Test Documentation, Test Planning & Documentation , Test documentation writing/maintenance, Redmine, Test Planning, Web Testing, Functional testing, Mobile Testing, Test Design
• Launched Get Taxi (Gett) into production with my team based in Kharkov office • Worked in Hi-G-Tek company (Ukraine office based in MWDN company) where I increased software quality of products so we successfully sold them during last few years in Venezuela, Chile and updated the old ones to the new version with whole new design and a bunch of features in the number of other countries.
Searching for remote long term partnership with friendly team of people who want to make things better.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Regression Testing, Functional testing, Web Testing, SQL, HTML, Agile, Scrum, Postman, Test suites, bug reports, Mobile Testing, Testing Documentation, Mobile application testing, Jira, Test Execution, Bug Investigation, verification, API Testing, Test Planning, Testing Types, Automated Testing, IntelliJ IDEA, Confluence, Test Case, Creation test documentation, Integration testing, Bugs Reporting, Smoke testing, Back-end testing, Issues/tasks prioritization, Bug report
Ищу удаленную работу
Kyiv · $3500 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Quality Assurance Specialist with 10 years of experience and 7 of them in the eCommerce domain. Successfully delivered a huge amount of world-known projects with different levels of customizations and integrations. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP Black/White-box testing, Exploratory/Ad-hoc testing Automate testing (Selenium/PHPUnit , Codeception) Load testing (Jmeter, Gatling) Usability and cross-browser testing Amazon web services, Bamboo, Jenkins, CI, CD Web-services testing (soapUI, REST) Jira, Confluence, RedMine TestRail, TestLink, Zephyr Git, SVN OS X, Linux, Windows Enterprise Magento 1&2 OroCRM & Oro platform
QA Leadership, QA Team leading, Quality Assurance, End-to-end product testing, Project Management, Automated Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Confluence, Git, Jira, Scrum, Agile, Manual Testing, Functional testing, Web Testing, User Experience, Communication, REST API, Web Development, Business Analytics, AGILE/SCRUM, Automation, Load Testing, Ad-hoc testing
ISTQB® Certified Tester, Foundation Level Scrum Master Certified (SMC) Huge experience with eCommerce products Magento
Friendly atmosphere, clear career path, possibility to grow as a specialist
Kyiv · $3000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Manual testing, Web testing, API testing, Non-UI-services testing, Mobile web and native Android apps testing. - WEB Automation testing(Java+Selenium+TestNG+Maven+Allure) - Mobile Automation testing(Java+Appium+TestNG+Maven) - Integrated TestRail reporting for automation frameworks - QA artifacts managing - Managing QA teams (<=5 members)
Functional testing, Kanban, Microsoft Office, Scrum, User Interface (UI), Jira, XPath, Confluence, HTML, Mobile testing, MySQL, Automation, CSS, Java, Postman, XML, Charles, Docker, API Testing, Graylog, Grafana, JMeter, Appium, Selenium WebDriver, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, TestRail, Git, GitLab, Jenkins
- Set up testing processes from scratch - Extended testing coverage of corporate services from 30% to 92%(more than 30 services) - Implemented automated testing from scratch - Successfully managed QA team and developed it from 2 to 5 members
Kyiv · $1800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Веду собственный Game project! Основной опыт работы и тестирования в GameDev на самых различных платформах: Android, iOS and Smart TV's, Comcast, Hopper, Free, Roku. Создаю и поддерживаю документацию. Участвую в разработке баланса. Также занимался тестированием контроллеров станций управляющих процессом добычи нефти, тестированием робототехники (алгоритмы управления суставами робота) и многим другим. Обладаю огромным желанием постоянно развиваться. Навыки: • знание теоретической базы тестирования ПО; • игровой опыт около 20 лет; • Опыт тестирование самых разных платформ, от простых пользовательских, до сложных сервисных. • знание гибких методологий разработки ПО и жизненного цикла ПО;
Опыт тестирования в GameDev - Android\iOS\etc.. Опыт тестирования контроллеров и сервисного ПО. Читаю книги, активно изучаю геймдизайн и менеджмент. Закончил курсы QA в ООО "Телесенс Академия" Обладаю публикацией в Университете Каразина (г. Харьков) в которой опроверг советского ученого физика.