Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Build 24x7 DevOps (SRE) Support team Cloud Solutions Office 365 Azure AWS Tech Lead Team Lead IT Infrastructure Architect Windows Server 2003-2012 Lync/Skype for Business 2010-2013 Exchange Server 2003-2013, Online Microsoft Intune SharePoint (Server and services) System Center (SCCM VMM) Security Active Directory (ADCS ADDC ADFS ADRMS PKI/CS Group Policy) WSUS Microsoft network services (Web, FTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, NTP) VDI/TS Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) Clustering PowerShell VBS Batch scripting ITIL process implementation Audit (Infrastructure, Security, Datacentre)
Active Directory, ADFS, Audit, Azure, Group Policy, Infrastructure development, Infrastructure support, office 365, Team Managment, teamlead, Windows, Lync, Server hardware, SharePoint, VDI/TS, Exchange, Intune, Linux, Project Management
Professional with 15+ years of technical and management experience - Build 24x7 DevOps support team, grow from 4 to 20 engineers during a year - multiple successes infrastructure projects in huge organisations - management of 10+ members team - 2nd and 3rd line support with ITIL methology experience
Support team management position.
Kyiv, Canada, USA · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Building, analyze and optimization business process (BPMN) - Developing and coordinating new processes for launch new projects and divisions - Work with the team: motivation, studying, training - Organization and monitoring of the distribution of financial resources - Building architecture, prototypes and control over the development of the inside system (CMS) - Searching and implementation technology for optimization communication and achieving the goals - Assessment current and future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys - Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope. - Monitoring the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback. - Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and analyze competitor - Work with the analytical system - Work with the team from different regions (distributed team from Europe) - Lead agile teams using Scrum/Kanban; - Create and update tasks for development teams in Jira; - Write documentation for the project developers and users - Manual testing developed features - Developing KPI's system with OKR's, bonus's system - Work with Analytic's system: GA, FB, Amplitude, google data studio and analyzing data - Estimation of impact all development and updates by system - Identification the need for initial or supplemental project resources. - Coordination recruitment and selection of project personnel. - Development implementation plans that include analyses such as costbenefit or return on investment (ROI). - Develop and update project plans in accordance with business goals - Monitoring and tracking project milestones and deliverables. - Conferring with the project's team to identify and resolve problems. - Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) - Establishment and execution of a project communication plan
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Team management, English, Communication, Kanban, project planning, Business Analysis, People management, trello, Product management, HTML, CSS, User Experience, MS Excel, IT Project Management, Agile / Scrum / Kanban, Project Planing, OKR, Decision making, negotiation, Google Docs, tracking the results of work of the proj, Risk management, Microsoft Office, Requirements analysis, SDLC
automatization business process and building system for them (CMS), estimate and the impact this system and creating regular monitoring for an estimate the impact
Looking for interesting projects to work on. I'm happy at work with the team and building an effective process, with help increase profit and cost reduction
Kyiv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources, and timeline. - Write user stories, set up, prioritize, manage and analyze the task and bug backlogs. - Plan, launch and automate marketing programs in CRM systems (SalesForce) in collaboration with the Business Analysis, Development and Sales teams. - Lead retrospectives with the Development team to implement the program’s improvements. - Describe business processes and make documentation. - Conduct interviews, build the onboarding process for newcomers, perform training sessions during the onboarding.
Project Management, Business Analysis, Use cases, User stories, Negotiations, Scrum, Team management, Communication, Confluence, Analytics, Marketing, Jira, SDLC, Risk management
- Manage 3 projects during all SDLC steps. - Launch the marketing program due to which the number of product demo requests increased by 40%. - Launch the website due to which the number of product requests increased by 35%. - Decrease the campaigns' launch time from 4 days to 2.
Lviv · $1800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
10 years in IT sphere, with 3 years project management experience; Deliver projects using agile project management methodology; Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work; Obstacles removal for progress making; Organize, support and perform Scrum meetings (Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning etc.); Resolving team's questions/needs in communications with stakeholders, PO, architects in case of global project and functional requirements questions; Managing project delivery on daily basis; Escalation and facilitation of problems; Risk management; Team player can organized team work to achieve business goal; Project Manager with knowledge of Waterfall and Agile software development processes, who has ability to work under pressure with several projects, focusing on the result.
Jira, MS Project, trello, Adobe Photoshop, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, Manual Testing (QA), Wordpress, Git, HTML, MySQL
30+ web sites and projects successfully managed/released; Experience in running several projects simultaneously; Successful project's delivery to the customers from USA and EU.
I definitely do not want to be alone in the field as a warrior. Only team, like one unit or organism and mechanism, is my aspiration. Ready for various challenges, because if you do not moving on, then degrade.
Kyiv · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Deep diving into a business domain. Profit KPIs oriented. Make decisions basing on analysis if is possible. Strong team player, lead the teams up to 12 persons in a single project. Experience working with Enterprise level clients. Was driving my own b2b web portal for 6 years. Industry Domains: Online and Offline Media, Automobile industry, Online Dating, Gambling, Mobile Games, Healthcare. Professional domains: Scrum, Jira, HTML, CSS, Agile, Kanban, Google Adwords, CPA, A/B testing, SEO, International Tax Planning, Merchant Accounts, Product Development, UX, Prototyping, High and Low-Level Product Metrics Analysis, Product Road Map Development.
Agile, Business correspondence, Business development, Kanban, Product management, Project Management, Sales, Scrum, CPA, HTML, Jira, Marketing, PPC, SEO, CSS, Prototype, Business Analysis, Product research, Google Analytics, User Experience, Team management, Product Development, Confluence, A/B testing, Product Management
1) 30+ of successfully started and/or finished web development and marketing projects. 2) Localization of Ecommerce platform to 5 European markets. 5%+ platform profit increase using A/B testing (10 years working business). 3) 7 years at different managerial positions in web development and marketing. 4) Crisis management. Organized the work of 4 scrum teams in parallel. Maintained the work of up to 30 people in total. 5) Support in the organization of the international sales department. Generated 60+ leads in 6 months for products that worth $200k+. 6) Marketing and Sales processes set up for Software Outsourcing company. Facing potential clients at global conferences.
A wide range of responsibilities. All types of activities related to product management. People management. Stakeholders management. Hands-on marketing and other company processes.
Kyiv · $3000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
✔ Oversaw all major and high-loaded IT projects for 5+ years ✔ Responsible for creating, improving and developing IT project strategies. Creating a fully functional and productive team. ✔ Closely collaborate with project members to identify and quickly address problems. Managing Stakeholder Relations, Commitments and Expectations ✔ Project Estimation. Created full-fledged implementation plans, accounting for ROI, cost-benefit and other analyses ✔ Project risk management, preparation of an action plan in the event of unforeseen circumstances, elimination of deviations, management of project changes ✔ Creating technical tasks for executors and implementation control. Organizing and facilitating Scrum ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective). Creating and updating a release plan, including prioritization. Training and coaching the scrum team in self- organization and cross-functionality ✔ Analysis of the market (work with Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends). Product features research, search for possible niches for creating services. Identifying the target audience, search for clients and conduct commercial negotiations. Creation models of the web service monetization. ✔ Thinking about events for analytics and integrating analytics into the web services (work with Google Analytics). Improve search engine optimization of the web projects (knows all basic requirements of SEO). Work with the Google Developer Console and Google Search Console. Promotion of projects (reviews, promo clips, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager) ✔ Active sales of web services (web sites, contextual and target advertising, SEO and SMM). Consulting clients on various types of services. Tracking of consumer demand
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Team management, Requirements analysis, Marketing, Kanban, Product management, Business Analysis, Confluence, Risk management, Communication, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Facebook Ads
✔ Reduce the costs of IT department maintenance by 15% in 2017-2018 and increase project development productivity by 45% ✔ Developed my own project Getnamefor.Site
✔ Friendly Team ✔ To create and nurture a product with true value for the user ✔ Interesting new Projects and Challenges
Odesa · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Avis.help Co-Founder / Account manager / Product Owner December 2018 - Present Avis.help is a platform that allows businesses to make management decisions based on feedback from customers. We have shifted the paradigm at customer experience, customer loyalty, and customer retention, significantly raising LTV. - Invented the product from scratch - Organized the HR Process - Involved deeply in product management (development / design / sales) - Leading customers: Into Sana, Mozart Hotel group, Volkswagen, etc. HTML Studio France Co Founder / International business developer / Project manager January 2018 - May 2019 Paris Area, France Expanded the business to the French market. Main services: website/web application development, digital marketing / mobile apps development. - Organized the HR Process of the French Front team - New office opening in Paris - Involved in project management - Built the company structure reacting to the upcoming obstacles - Leading customers: Orange, Renault, GCC, Stimplus - Respond to the complex RFQ of the Market - Stabilize the turnover of the group: 350K Euro HTML Studio Co Founder / Key Account manager / Project manager Jctober 2016 - May 2019 Odessa Region, Ukraine Full cycle digital agency (web development / digital marketing) - Business development from scratch - Closed more than 70 projects - Major clients: Gospodarochka TM, Medeja clinics, Aura clinics - Got from 0 to 1,5Mln UAH turnover - Involved in project management
Product management, Project Management, Team management, English, Business development, Product Development, Account Management, Software Development Lifecycle, Business Analysis, Customer Relations, Customer Success, Product research, Digital marketing, User Experience
Founded 2 startups. The digital agency that has grown from the local Odesa market to Kyiv, then to France, Paris.
I have an entrepreneurial approach to work (I used to work both: as an employee and employer. I understand IT business well both on the technical side and on the client-side. I want to work for a company that has global goals. I do not want to work with cold sales.
Remote work, Ukraine · $800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Skills: - Strong Knowledge of SDLC; - More than 3 years experience in Agile Methodology, embedding scrum in the big project of 5 teams and more than 30 people, payroll system, QA department and KPI; - Manage 5 teams (Designer, QA, Web-developer, Android team, IOS team), totally more than 30 people; - Under my arm integrate more than 10 third-party services, made a complete redesign of the project and moved to a new site engine; - Creating a backlog of the product, splitting into sprints, monitoring the implementation of deadlines and quality of tasks; - Strong Knowledge SEO, SMM, Google Adwords, - Experience in creation/maintenance test/user/technical documentation; - Knowledge theory and types of software testing; - Experience in working with bug tracking tools ( Jira, Redmine, TestRai, Confluence, MockLab); - HTML, CSS; - Photoshop, Axure, Moqups; - Knowledge of design principles and design applications.
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, Product management, Prototype, Scrum, usability, User Experience (UX), Waterfall, Project Management, SDLC, Design Patterns, Git, Agile Project Management, Team management, Risk management, project planning, UX / UI, Business Analysis, Analitical skills, Analytic and diagnostic skills, SWOT analysis
Kyiv · $4000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
* Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Science, NTUU "KPI"; * Strong problem-solving skills; * Advanced communicative skills; * Experience of implementation and working with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban); * Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies * Experience in project management and team leading more than 4 years; * Excel at negotiating with stakeholders and gathering requirements; * Strong analytical skills; * Experience in web design, UI/UX, front-end development for more than 5 years; * Excel at requirements analysis, writing business proposals and specifications; * Experience in development of supporting documentation and user’s manuals; * Experience in business analysis; * Solid experience in developing strategies for best user experience (UI/UX); * Excel at the development of interactive prototypes using AxureRP; * Ability to work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously; * Solid experience in working on high-loaded systems, e-Governance solutions, e-Learning, and e-Commerce projects; * Excel at using Jira CLI automation tool; * Strong understanding of the MVP; * Experience in Digital Marketing; PM: JIRA & Confluence, Redmine, Asana; BA: PowerDesigner, Enterprise Architect; UI/UX: AxureRP, InVision; Design: CC Photoshop, CC Illustrator, Figma; Front-end development: Git, HTML5/CSS3, Smarty, JS/JQuery/CanJS, Bootstrap;
Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Axure, Confluence, Jira/Confluence, Project Managment, SDLC, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, BA, Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS3, InVision, JS/jQuery/CanJS/Bootstrap, PowerDesigner, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Waterfall, Enterprise Architect, Git/GitHub, Redmine, JIra CLI , Digital Marketing, Manual Testing (QA)
* More than 20 successful projects, including high-loaded systems and e-Governance solutions;
* Professional growth; * Challenging projects;
Kharkiv, remote · $3500 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Business development, Project Management, Planning, People management, Redmine, Jira, Mantis, Balsamiq Working with requirements: analysis, engineering and documenting, creating mockups Sales support, pre-sales activities, strong estimation skill. 6+ years in web development and IT staff management in HR and PM roles. Good understanding of project lifecycle and superficial knowledge in technology stack.
Agile, Estimation, Jira, People management, Project Management, Redmine, Scrum, Business Analysis, Manual Testing, Psychology, Kanban, Git, HR, SVN, Python, SQL
- Perfect relationships with colleagues from previous companies - Good relationships with clients even after project is finished - Learned and implemented Scrum on my own - Wide knowledge of processes and approaches in different IT companies and spheres
Interesting projects, cool team, awesome company, a lot of money. Complex, curious and socially useful project is highly preferred.