Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
More than 10 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
- More than 10 years of software development experience
- Strong experience in building of scalable and fault-tolerant web sites using ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC technology and MSSQL databases
- Proven ability to achieve the balance between maintainability, flexibility, testability and time-to-market using the modern architectural techniques.
- Expert-level hands-on knowledge of .NET Framework with the emphasize on ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI and WCF.
- Experience in building of release management infrastructure including general release management and related tools
- Strong understanding of OOA&D principles.
- Proven track record in establishing and maintaining process of full-software development cycle (including, but no limited to business requirements analysis, team management, process of QA)
- Experience in building SPA-based web-solutions using Backbone, Underscore, extJS
- Ability and strong desire to build high-quality solutions
- Functional programming believer
• People management within the teams
o 1x1 sessions
o Construct personal growing plan for each team member
• Hiring process
• Architecture review
• Deployment coordinator
• Pre-grooming participator
• Do rough estimation for new business stories that contain pretty brief description
• Regular participator in an external technical sessions
• Initial setup and maintaining of development process using Agile practices
• Reporting activities (reporting team status, solution quality, performance testing reports)
• Communication with QA team and maintaining the general quality of the solution (code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions aimed to improve technical and architectural skill of the team)
• Communication with PO to discuss future and give rough estimates
• Communication with Architect to discuss / propose possible solutions for improvements / technical dept
• Provide support on non-working hours and week end days
• Communication with different units to provide working products and resolve urgent issues
• Setup monitoring for all team products
• Hiring people into the team
• Communication with DevOps team to configure & deploy needed products to different environments