Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
4 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
4+ years in IT Recruiting.
My experience in recruitment agency:
- Cooperation with clients (product IT companies in Ukraine and Europe): collecting and analyzing position requirements to provide high quality recruiting services;
- Full life cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions on behalf of clients;
- Leading the recruiting department (up to 5 recruiters + freelancers): adaptation, coaching, supervising, training, motivation, support, conflict resolution;
- Review candidates; interview arrangements, feedbacks, adjustment of recruiting process;
- Work with the Cleverstaff database, reporting to the founder company;
- Strategic decision making in the recruiting department: the beginning and termination of cooperation with client.
My experience in startup:
- Reviewing, offering and implementing internal recruiting department procedures and policies;
- CRM solution implementation;
- Collecting and analyzing position requirements;
- Working closely with the team leads of development teams;
- Planning and developing hiring process;
- Revealing the pool of potential candidates;
- Searching, screening, interviewing of candidates;
- Benefits and compensation negotiations;
- Leading the recruiting department (up to 10 recruiters): supervising,
training, motivation, support;
- Implementing Referral program;
- International recruiting.
Also I have experience in HR activities:
- office administration
- event organization
- payroll and benefits
- Implementing and automatization recruitment process.
- Proven track record of closed vacancies by the recruitment team under my management.
- Organized from scratch an excellent team of professional IT Recruiters.
International company, dedicated and friendly team.
I would love to organize recruitment department in a small company from scratch or to upgrade existing to reach your hiring goals.
I am looking for managerial role. I want to build processes and establish communications.