7 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
I'm highly skilled C# Developer with strong knowledge of .NET, WPF/MVVM/XAML and great level of UI/UX design and collateral graphics (icons, animations, charts, gauges etc).
My capabilities include:
• C# development for .NET Framework and .NET Core;
• Desktop and cross-platform applications;
• WPF/XAML using MVVM pattern;
• UI/UX Design for .NET applications;
• Mock-ups in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InVision;
• Custom controls and styles/templates;
• Animations/interactions/icons creation;
I participated in top-notch projects for industry leading products in the field of data processing, insurance, mortgages, stock exchange, entertainment, traveling etc.
Among my works: Dashboards, Kiosks, POS Terminals, Multi-screen Wizards, Forex terminals, Digital Signage apps. I'm also experienced in creating Charts, Gauges, Localization, Drag-Drop and integrating 3rd party frameworks (Telerik, DevExpress, MahApps etc).
I have great knowledge of software development life cycle and workflow (time reporting, bug tracking, usage of Git/SVN/TFS version control tools).
I'm flexible and collaborative with other team members yet can work independently. Responsible and open to criticism. Can align my working hours with different time zone.
.NET, C#, DevExpress, GUI, Microsoft SQL Server, Telerik, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), WPF, XAML, Git, OOP, SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework, Design Patterns, MVVM, SVN, TFS, Xamarin, UWP
Below are some projects I did using C#/.NET with WPF/MVVM/XAML:
- VARIOBEND V-TOUCH - Bending Machine control software (https://www.asco-maschinen.de/en/software-solutions/) and similar new software in development with touch UI named BendWare.
- Winshuttle Studio, an MS Office-like suite of powerful data management tools for automated updating SAP (https://www.winshuttle.com/products/studio/),
- Triage Consulting Group: payment review and recovery services for US clinics and medical institutions - (http://www.triageconsulting.com/),
- WEPA Printing solution: Kiosk touch-based app with new user-friendly UI for printing at US schools and public places (https://www.wepanow.com/),
- Schuster (German sportsware supermarket): POS terminals with touch screens in Munich supermarkets,
- American Axle & Manufacturing dashboard software for plant conveyor monitoring,
- H&H Informatique GEBAT LE: a popular building and construction resources management software (https://www.hhinformatique.be/),
- Daring Development Infinity: the auxiliary app for single-player PC game mods (https://www.wemod.com/)
and many more.
I'm looking for a remote full-time project or part-time freelance job. I can accept hourly-paid work, with average 45-55$ per hour. My primary focus are desktop and cross-platform applications with reach XAML-based UI/UX (WPF/Xamarin.Forms).