Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
6 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
I'm looking for AQA position to develop in this area. I have non-commercial experience in automated testing with Java and Selenium Webdriver (JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Gradle, JDBC). Ready for Junior position, Java stack is preferable.
Worked as a manual QA on big web enterprise projects for Team International, Sigma Software and AgileEngine companies. Now
My manual QA responsibilities were:
· business requirement analysis;
· test documentation (test reports, checklists, test cases) creation and review;
· manual functional (UI) and integration (Rest API) testing of enterprise web-based application;
· automated API testing using such tools as Postman;
· working with different database resources using such tools as DBeaver (MS SqlServer, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle);
· effort estimation;
· working with bug-tracking and test management systems;
· bug reporting and verification;
· writing QA guidelines;
· day-to-day communication with Customer/team for requirements clarification.
Technologies and tools used: Web, Rest API, HTML/CSS/JSON/XML/JS, Java, Jmeter, SoapUI, Postman.
Experience on big enterprise projects - Waterfall, Scrum/Kanban. Positive customer's feedback.
Opportunity to develop skills in QA automation area.