Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
9 years of experience · English Intermediate
• Linux Administration
• Basic skills at Java
• Virtualization Vmware ESXi
• Monitoring Nagios
• Backup&Restore Bacula
• Some experience in AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes,
Linux, AWS, Ansible, Nagios, Git, Docker, Networking, VMware, Jenkins
• Develop and maintained automated CI/CD pipeline for Java Spring Boot project using Jenkins, SonarQube, and AWS
• Implement Configuration Management And Automation With Ansible
• Migration Windows Workstation to Linux in an enterprise environment
• Implement and maintain Operation Support System (NOC) for ISP
• Design and implement a citywide high-availability multi-vendor Ethernet network.
• Maintain overall network performance, stability, and availability.
• Analyze networks and recommend upgrades, changes and anticipate future needs.
Looking for the first job as DevOps.
Experience in the field of IT more than 9 years in System Administration, Infrastructure Automation, Configuration management, Linux administration, Virtualization.
Already have hands-on experience in CI/CD, Build and Release automation, Containerization and Cloud infrastructure with basic Java skills.