6 years of experience · English Intermediate
I have been working with Ruby on Rails for 6+ years. I enjoy working on the back-end and front-end part, write clean code and well-tested codebase, learn new technologies and share my experience.
I have experience in working on-site and remotely on a distributed team.
In the last 2 years, I have been working mostly on the back-end part, developing API with Ruby on Rails.
1. Developed API for cryptocurrency wallet(Bitcoin and Ethereum).
2. Worked with many cryptocurrency markets APIs(Binance, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, Coinmarketcap)
3. Experience with third-party APIs(Google Maps API, Facebook, Stripe, Braintree, Chargify)
3. Learned blockchain technologies and applied in the project.
4. Improved code quality with refactoring old codebase.
5. Learned new programming language (Erlang) and technologies in payment systems.
6. Shared experience with others members of the team.
7. Participated in decision and analysis of low-level architecture.
8. Supported the development team in defining the correct technical solution options.
Mostly interested in working for a product company, outsourcing company also is accepted, in case there are interesting long terms projects.