Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
More than 10 years of experience · English Intermediate
- PHP (Symfony, Laravel, Yii, Codeigniter, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, ModX, etc.)
- CSS3, HTML5, PSD to HTML (have a lot of experience in 2007 - 2012)
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), Elastic, Sphinx
- Project Management, System analysis, Business Analysis, Scrum, Kanban, Team leading.
- Highload, Microservices, BDD, TDD, DDD
Web (PHP / Full Stack) developer since 2006.
Have Experience in development on dozen CMS and several PHP frameworks.
Have Experience in highload project development as team lead.
Have Experience as core developer of open-source ecommerce applications.
Have some knowledge in project management, system analysis, business analysis, product and customer development, internet marketing / SEO, strategic marketing.
I'm a curious man and can find interesting and exciting aspects even in work with a legacy spaghetti-code.
However, usually, the most attracting thing for me in a job is the Idea of the Product I'm working with.
Currently, the most interesting offers for me are part-time and/or remote job ones.