6 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
- Managed a group of 7 developers working on a governmental analytics software called BOUNTY (Unit for analyzing unified telemetry data)
- Worked as a CTO and CEO at the international companies for the past 15 years. Experienced rises and falls of different companies, opened new business opportunities, functional departments and pioneered innovative technological solution for IT and non-IT companies.
- Project management: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Hybrid.
- Soft skills: calm and respective personality, ready to cope with any troubles, always here to help fellow co-workers and employees. Very initiative and creative person. Good sense of humor :)
- Technical skills: Expert Microsoft Office and Google Toolset knowledge.
- Languages: Python, Go, C++, C, Solidity, Perl
- Areas: Embedded, Blockchain, e-commerce, Security, Low-level engineering, System administration & DevOps skills (CI/CD).
- Management: Canvas, Kanban Online Tool, Trello, GitHub.
- Communication: Slack, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, WeChat.
- Deployment: AWS, GCP, AZURE, Jenkins, Docker.
- Development: Vim, JetBrains IDE, Python IDLE.
PMBOK, Scrum, Agile, Assembler, Blockchain, Kanban, Python, Embedded, eos, Solidity, Golang, C/C++, Business Analysis, Project Management, Product management, Marketing, IT Recruitment, Flask, Django, Go-to-market Strategy, Team management
https://decidex.io/en/ - Developed an architecture of the project. Managing of development of the decentralized exchange based on blockchain technology.
http://hotsale.egle.ua/ - Controlled all lifecycles and helped to develop the websites.
BOUNTY project in cooperation with HARTRON.
Various "smart-home" devices based on Apple HomeKit, RaspberryPi, ESP32, ESP8266, and Arduino.
Challenging projects, family atmosphere. Communication with young creative people would also be a great opportunity.
A competitive salary is also a factor ;)