Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
3 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
• Experience in developing/maintaining test automation framework
• Writing tests for UI/API/Backend using JAVA
• Load Testing
• Functional, UI, API, integration, regression and smoke testing of the company products
• Design the required test strategy and scope required tests
• Estimate the test effort and schedule
• Creating/Updating test cases, test plans, checklists
• Review the test cases and the test data
• Creating/Tracking bug reports
• Technical support of the company clients
• Testing Chrome Extensions
• Tasks evaluation (review and analyze product requirements)
Git, Selenium WebDriver, Automated Testing, Jira, SQL, REST API, Jenkins, Java, Selenium, Postman, HTML, Scrum, XPath, CSS, JSON, TestNG, Manual Testing, Agile, Maven, JUnit, Regression Testing, OOP, Docker, IntelliJ IDEA, Rancher, QA Automation, Bug Reporting, Automated Testing , MySQL, Quality Assurance, XML, Manual Testing , Test Documentation, API Testing / Postman, fast learner, Web Testing, Requirements analysis, REST API testing, TestRail, Check list, API Testing, Functional testing, Bug Tracking, Gradle, Confluence, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS, GUI testing, API testing, Continuous Integration, Test Design
• Product covered by API automation tests more than 80 %
• Test automation framework fits security best practices
• Improved bug reporting
• Improved test strategy
• Improved task management
I am interested in new challenges and experience. I would like to be a part of strong and friendly team.
Please do not suggest mobile testing and gambling.