Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
2 years of experience · English Intermediate
HR experience in e-commerce company 2 years.
• Search and selection candidates for different position: Digital marketing, production, customer service, finance, legal, logistics.
• Staff adaptation procedures (introduction to the company and position control during a probation period)
• Team climate assessment
• Staff retention
• HR department budgeting
• Optimization of business processes in conjunction with the heads of departments
• Supervised the project on filling the site with content.
• Supervised the project of outsourcing staff for the logistics complex. (Created a base of more than 1.500 people, miscalculation of the budget, reporting,
• Collaboration with recruitment agencies and job sites.
Interviewing, Recruiting, CV Screening, Human Resources, Boolean Search, X-Ray, Communication, HR, IT Recruitment, LinkedIn Search, Employee Relations, Team Building, Organisation skills, Poeple manager, Onboarding and adaptation, Teamplayer, Employer branding, Retention and engagement, 1:1 meetings, Multitasking
Successfully completed the course "HR and recruiting in IT".
Work in the field of HR is my passion. I want to develop in this direction. I want to try a new area for me, and work as a HR manager in an IT company.
I am always happy and inspiring to see the results of my work and its impact on the business.
As a person, I am goal-oriented, I easily find contacts with people, I am kind and with a positive attitude towards life.
I’m looking for a company in which I can constantly grow professionally, for me this is a priority.