Not active. Most probably candidate found a job.
2 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
• 5+ years of experience as QA;
• 2+ years of experience as AQA;
• Smoke, sanity, exploratory, regression, functional, integration, system testing;
• Java 8; Python 2.7;
• Selenium WebDriver; TestNG; PyUnit;
• Jenkins, Docker, Aws;
• Maven, Ant, Ivy;
• TFS, Git, Gitlab, Gerrit;
• Windows; Linux;
CURRENT WORKING ROLE:
Currently working in Ottawa, Canada as a Test Automation Developer (August 2018 – Present).
• created a framework for sanity check of the new feature set within the first month of employment;
• improved performance of two main suites of web app testing framework by 50% by refactoring and implementing best coding practices;
• perform sanity, integration, E2E, cross-platform, and regression automated testing for web app and server tools;
• maintain and update automated testing framework;
• analyze testing coverage, reveal the gaps in covering scenarios, report, and provide feedback to management;
• identify, report and track product issues;
• train interns and lead automation-related onboarding sessions for new employees;
PREVIOUS WORKING ROLE:
Software Test Automation Engineer, Kyiv, Ukraine, Mar 2017 – Jun 2018 (1 yr 4 mos).
• set up end-to-end, regression automation test suites to the framework with >100 UI/API tests;
• covered new documentation comparison tool + Practical Law, History, Client Space web pages functionality with sanity and regression auto-tests;
• analyzed existing testing coverage by the team, estimated and allocated tasks, and covered gaps;
• perform automation and manual testing of web app (UI, functional, and regression testing);
• analyze and clarify requirements and acceptance criteria with BA;
• create test documentation (checklists, test scenarios, test cases);
• maintain stories and tasks on their full life cycle for development and testing teams;
• code analysis and issue troubleshooting.
English, Java, MySQL, Regression Testing, Selenium, Scrum, Automated Testing, Python, Linux, Git, Jira, Jenkins, SQL, Maven, Agile, TestNG, Linux Ubuntu, JUnit, OOP, Function Testing
Improved performance of two main suites of web app testing framework by 50% by refactoring and implementing best coding practices;
Successfully integrated ISO 9001 quality approach to internal company regulations and politics.
ISTQB Foundation Level (License # 18-CTFL-131352-06);
IELTS C1 English level;
Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) by Cambridge English Language Assessment.
Intend to return to Kyiv in August 2019.
No legacy code support 80% of time; no support of deprecated tools and workaround decisions to prolong their life.
Adequate and responsive management.