English Upper Intermediate
From May 2019 working as API Applications Infrastructure Specialist in Poland.
System maintenance, configuration, deployments, customization tasks, support of API Connect and DataPower infrastructure;
Networks and security updates (SSL, Firewalls, Tokens, Certificates), B2B integrations (SOAP and REST WebServices);
Checking events in Splunk, Kibana, using Linux platforms, Atlassian suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence),
work in Agile/Scrum development practices.
Three years in total (November 2014 – May 2019) worked as a Support engineer in Poland.
Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults. Investigating the incidents, checking logs, using MS SQL, supporting of the TP.Net platform retail software, installing patches, configuring POS workstations, installing releases, network troubleshooting, supporting the engineers in the field, consulting site managers regarding POS and cash management issues. Using Microsoft active directory, PowerShell, supporting Windows OS, MS Office 2010-16 & Office 365, MS Sharepoint, Lotus Notes, VMware, System Center Configuration Manager skills. Featured LAN-WAN, TCP/IP protocols skills. EBS CRM Oracle ticketing system, BMC Remeby.
- Understanding of .NET Framework, C# language of the software development (understanding of the object-oriented programming, Windows Forms, the most popular patterns), API, REST web API, Postman usage, relational databases experience (MS SQL Server), GIT version control knowledge.
- Knowledge of administration and application development on Salesforce (Apex, SOQL, Salesforce APIs, and Force.com platforms), Lightning Design System and creating components.
- Familiar with Robotic Process Automation and UiPath development tool.
- Testing knowledge, understanding Selenium, main Python libraries for Test Automation.
- Web development (knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, PHP skills, Bootstrap, Ajax).
MSSQL, LINQ, C#, HTML5, .NET, AJAX, Bootstrap, CSS3, MySQL, Patterns, Windows Forms
ITIL® Foundation with ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, Warsaw
searching for RPA, Salesforce developer position.