4 years of experience · English Advanced/Fluent
My key responsiblities include my team's communication and meetings on a variety of questions and challenges related to the ongoing projects, team growth and cozy and suitable atmosphere creation as well as monitoring, planning, execution and overall organizational management efforts to complete and reach the targets and/or continue products and services support.
As a Technical Project manager, my daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
- managing 10+ partner webhosting and domains sign-up websites and platforms
- migrating old partner websites to the new Online business platform
- defining project requirements, evaluating risks and opportunities, development stages, budgeting and QA management
- leading a team of 6-7 developers
- daily meetings/calls with abroad management and stakeholders, business analysts and coordinators to meet the expectations both stakeholders and customers in order to supply them with best and up-to-date web solutions.
- partners interaction in regards of project life cycle and maintenance, key items and requirements discussion
- demo of the projects completed
- Agile development, scrum meetings
- tasks assignment and prioritizing, scheduling all stages and milestones, control and evaluation of the goals achieved
- critical issues solution
- writing documentation on 'how-to', 'how it works' and similar
Cross Browser Testing, cross platform testing, good english skills, HTML, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), spira, test cases execution, test plan creation, Web application testing, Redmine, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, heidi SQL, SQL, Project Management, Scrum
AcuteNet - medical project for hospitals to help doctors assesss their patients (wrote test documentation for a full test and tested successfully with lots of critical bugs found).
SalesForce custom sign-up integration: cloud services sales such as domains, hosting plans and add-ons.
Профессиональный рост. Интересный проект. Дружелюбный коллектив. Адекватный менеджмент.