9 years of experience · English Upper Intermediate
About 8,5 years’ experience in Information Technologies, and 20+ commercial projects.
8,5 years in .NET development, which includes:
- 5 years in pure ASP.NET MVC/Web API/.NET Core/WCF development;
- 3,5 years in ASP.NET Web Forms development for SharePoint.
1,5 years of developing/architecting the universal FIdM (Federated Identity Management) system in AWS.
Business domains: Finances, Banking, E-commerce, Cyber Security in Financial area, Logistics, Digital Media, Internet Marketing, Healthcare, Education.
Excellent knowledge of OOP, SOLID/KISS/DRY/DDD design principles, Microservice architecture pattern, design patterns, UML.
Consulting team members regarding technical problems and reviewing code experienced 2,5 years.
Broad experience with Microsoft development tools and technologies including .NET(C#), MS Visual Studio 2010 - 2017, MVC, IIS, PowerShell, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server Extended Events, dbForge Studio for Oracle.
Good experience in database layer development for MS SQL server.
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (July 2019);
2. MCPD 70-576: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications
3. MCTS 70-573: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
4. Speaking German (Intermediate level) - BSUIR, Foreign Languages
5. Certificate "Software Requirement Management with IBM Rational RequisitePro" - IBA Group, Information Technologies
Professional growth, ability to communicate with customer in English, a lot of interesting projects with modern IT technologies